Wednesday 9 February 2011

Nothing to wear....

Steve will kill me for saying this but I have nothing to wear..... yep you heard me NOTHING! yes I have tonnes of clothes but I have no inspiration! I just stare into my never ending (i wish) wardrobe and then pick out the exact same thing I wore the week before! I mean I can stand there forever and still come out with nothing more exciting that my t-shirt/ vest and cardi combo.......it just SCREAMS boring mum clothes! So I need help, like serious help!  Any offers? I want to be able to dress like this

AND not feel like an idiot trying to pull off purple and yellow together! Or actually any colour other than black because I mean everything goes with black right......
Anyway I need to find me a stylist (possibly Gok Wan) who can go through my wardrobe and sort me out some new outfits......anyone????????

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for blog stalking - I found yours off Jess's. Did you read my mind????? I feel just like YOU! I want some cool clothes, just can't seem to find anything I think I could pull off (or have the neverending bank balance to do it!) I agree, I totally want Gok to come andd give me a makeover. My husband just reminds me how I would feel when he started going through my "knicker" drawer and got a huge shock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i totally blog stalk you aswell so it is all good! i am glad i am not the only one! I always think about applying to those shows then realise that the surprise of the knicker drawer would not be one i wanted on national television! hope your all well ur little boy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liane- if it makes you feel any better I have the exact same clothes dilema all the time. hate most of my boring clothes- mostly cheap t-shirts and cardi's and jeans. I just need a bit more money and wish i could pull off wearing cool vintage type clothes, but i just think i look silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel any better I always envy how well you're dressed on Sundays! I am also in the cardigan/jeans rut. And they aren't even nice ones! I love the clothes in that picture, I'm a big fan of coloured tights but always feel like I'm trying to be too young if I buy anything too bright! We should all go shopping and pick stuff for each other to try on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets do it katie! think that is the only way i wood ever venture into the "daring" (aka not jeans and cardigan) section of the shop is if someone else picks it out for me! N Kelly i think you totally pull of vintage! That dress dana made for you is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete