- Learn how to use my camera properly... I have a big nice camera and all I ever do is point and shoot.... What a waste! So 2011 will be the year I start artsy photos!
- Because of my found talent with the photography I plan to take more photos and not just of Tayla- want to look back and realise Steve and I were both around too!
- Start to use all my crafty bits and pieces and put them to good use!
- Complete my wedding planning course and become fully qualified
- Get into shape..... by June 25th I plan to be looking all tight and toned at Ryan and Emmas wedding- I will start exercising ( i mean we are moving to a top floor flat that counts right?)
- Use all the food and craft blogs I read and become a craft goddess and have my husband fall more and more in love with me with each culinary masterpiece I whip up. Although I am not sure how well goals number 6 will help number 5!
- Get Tayla to sleep through the night!
Most of my goals next year seem to relate to the "talent" side of my life but I have decided it is definitely time for me to get on that! Might as well make my home look pretty for as cheap as possible! Plus it gives me something to do while Tayla sleeps! If only Jo-anns or Michaels were nearby!