Monday 13 December 2010

Holidays are coming.....

Cola advert....... Check
X factor final..... Check
Presents bought....Check
Felt bad for about 5 seconds for not writing christmas cards....Check
Pulled Tayla away from Christmas trees for the 500th time....check check check

Tonight Christmas baking with Steve and I am very excited! Christmas is coming and I am soooooo excited! Steves major exams are over and we are getting into the christmas spirit! I am so excited for Tayla to open all her presents she loves paper,ripping things and pulling things out of boxes, so she will be in her element!

The last thing on my Christmas list..... take Tayla to see santa! I am ready for tears ( most likely from the santa when Tayla gets hold of that beard!)

I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas and have fabulous looking christmas trees that I can be jealous of! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment