Wednesday 17 November 2010

So excited!

My brother and Steve's sister have just announced they are engaged! YAY! So excited for them! But it has left us all asking various questions.......Is Ryan my brother or my brother - in law? Is Steve Emma's brother or brother -in law, and the corker is my husband my brother in law? Maybe we need to invent a whole new name for a brother and brother in law, any suggestions?  Tayla is super excited for her first auntie/uncles wedding! We can't wait to hear more details and regardless what steve says..... get shopping for new outfits! Yay! Got to love a wedding!
But anyway we are so happy for Ryan and Emma and can't wait to welcome them into the family (again!)

7 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I'm sure Tayla will be so cute at that wedding that she'll steal the bride's thunder. She's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! :) We are so excited. I'm thinking about spending our life saving and all our student loan money to come over for the wedding... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tayla will not be stealing my thunder! Not this time ;) ha ha.
    Steph - that makes me happy! I'll have to make sure my wedding will be way worth though. I'll keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy (but cool)! My ward back home had two sisters who married these two who were brothers. They had the same questions/jokes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Maybe we will be able to finally get to visit for a wedding!!! (see me invite myself there???) Congrats to them both xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The craziest thing is that your kids will probably all look alike...I had a friend whose parents/aunt/uncle did the same thing and she and all her cousins look alike since they have the exact same gene pool. :)

    ReplyDelete