Sunday 14 November 2010

Sometimes....

after I have got the baby to bed and it has been one of those days ( or weeks!) I just want to curl up with a large box of chocolates, a yummy drink, some ice cream and watch a chick flic with a mega box of tissues and my super comfy duvet! That is what I need but due to it being sunday and we have no chocolates, ice cream or yummy drinks in the house, it looks like tonight is not the night for my seriously indulgent evening! Maybe tomorrow! Am I the only one that has days like that????? 

4 comments:

  1. Nope... :) That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love evenings like that - the kids tucked up in bed and hopefully Matthew away too lol! Chocolate is always a must xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that all the time! Sorry for blog stalking Liane! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley I guess now is the good time to confess I blog stalk you get writing! xxx

    ReplyDelete