Tuesday 9 November 2010

Seven Months



That's right our "baby" girl is not so much of a  baby anymore... Whilst this does make me a little sad, it is so exciting to see her growing up each day! She is a very active little girl, gone are the days of cuddles on the sofa, she is in to everything! She has not yet mastered crawling forwards but she is pro at the backward "crawl" I will have to get a video on here to show her skills! She rolls, drags and shuffles herself around. She will not keep still for anything. She is weighing just under 20lbs ( yes she is a chunk!- I think its all in her thighs!) She  loves her walker and has recently mastered moving the walker around the room. Even though I have been trying to get her to eat solids consistently since just before the 6 month mark she has only just gained a love for her food. It is so much fun to watch her try new foods. When she is hungry she goes "mmmmmmm" 

 She makes lots of little noises and loves to just "chat" away! She sits perfectly well by herself and her favourite position to sit in seems to be the splits ( I wish I had that flexibility!)Oh and both her bottom teeth r in and she has the cutest little toothy grin! ( Well I think so and yes I am bias!) But all in all she is a very healthy happy little girl. No she still does not sleep through the night I am giving up stressing about it though we have tried everything it just doesn't work. She is a stubborn little girl so I guess she will sleep when she wants to. Anyway who needs sleep when there are so much more exciting things to do! 

2 comments:

  1. 7 months?!!! It seems like she was just born last month! :) Where does the time go? I'm sorry she's not sleeping through the night, that has to be tough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that her sleeping habits improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks stephanie! It does feel like she was only born last month! time is flying! congrats to you and Matt! Somewhere by the beach seems like a fab offer to me! hope he gets lots more! xxx

    ReplyDelete