Wednesday 13 April 2011

Perfection...

I am striving for it! I want a pefectly tidy house ALL the time... not just for the 2 minutes after I clean it. I want everything to have a home (possibly labelled.....too far?)
I want my ironing pile to be non exsistant... maybe the clothes could iron themselves or I could just be THAT good and have it done the day I wash it!
I want my blog to be up to date ( both blogs with interesting posts!)
I want a baby that sleeps all night long- ok doesn't need to be all night just like 10-7, 12-7 if I am nice!
AND
I want to look perfectly put together every single day.... even when wearing trackies!
BUT
seen as I know none of this is possible. I am very very happy spending every day cuddling up to this chunk of cuteness! Who cares if my house is a mess (sorry Steve) but she is growing up way too fast and I am just going to spend my time chilling in pyjamas playing head shoulders knees and toes! She is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment